Technology is an interesting thing. It helps us in so many ways. But sometimes it seems to get away. Like when you're hanging out with friends and everybody's looking down at the screen on the phone. Not that that happened recently. But, I wonder is technology for the best? Or is it for the worst? Interestingly enough, I am actually typing this by speaking into my phone - my new iPhone. Pretty cool right? But if I let this technology get the best of it won't be for good. I want to use this to make it better.
Now, I don't have an excuse that I don't have time to sit down at a computer and write. I can dictate as I think. That is pretty cool. I hope that I can use this technology for the good.
As long as I can use this technology to get my ideas out sooner I think it will be good. I love this new technology is going to give me an opportunity to connect my ideas with others sooner easier. My hope is that I'll start to write more and therefore spend more time thinking using this technology as a mediator. My hope is that I can begin to share ideas and engage with people more. I love to think. I love to share ideas. I love to hear what other people think. But when I don't share my ideas, I don't have opportunities to engage.
So, I hope that this leads to more sharing more engagement more interaction with others. I want to dive into ideas more. I want to share what is on my heart. I want to be real with you. I want to hear what's real for you.
I don't have anything specific that I want to share tonight. But I hope to share soon. I have a few things I've been thinking about - things that I'm working on in my own life. I hope that those ideas will come out soon that we can engage with them and share ideas.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment