Hey friends,...
I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about the blog. I have been unbelievably busy lately. Its all been good things. Just taking a lot of time to do other things. A lot of good, time consuming things.
Truthfully, I kinda miss blogging.
I have found this year that blogging has been a way for me to process through some of the things that God is doing in me and then release them for any who cares to take an interest in them. Its been really helpful and beneficial for me to spend time writing. I hope that in some way it has been helpful and beneficial to you too.
I have some good ideas for things I want to post about. Hopefully I will get an opportunity to write more about them soon. If you have thoughts or ideas,...I love mulling over things other people have to say or things they are thinking about, so please share with me. If there is something I have written about you'd like to hear me elaborate on, please share that with me too.
Until another opportunity to share arises, be blessed and encouraged and filled with peace. :)
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment